Woven Handwoven Basket
- Moroccan Wedding Basket, White reg. price $79 sale $49.99 – $79
- Striped Basket, Small, White/Natural reg. price $99 – $149 sale $54.99 – $104.99
- Seagrass Basket, Oversized $129 The natural choice for storage and display. Handwoven by skilled Filipino artisans, this basket is amply sized for everything from magazines and newspapers to towels and throws. Its made of seagrassa self-sustaining plant which grows abundantly in the Philippines and is the perfect addition to any green-minded home. 15.25"w x 14.5"d x 18"h. Seagrass woven over a sturdy metal frame. Handles for easy portability. Due to the handwoven nature, slight variations in size and color will occur.
- Chunky Abaca Storage, Oversize, Natural $129 Store more. This hardy storage basket is handwoven from strands of abaca, a strong, fibrous plant native to the Philippines. It's great for collecting magazines, books, toys, or gardening tools. A neutral tone makes this a natural fit in most rooms. 18"w x 22.5"d x 18"h. Hand-braided and woven abaca. Made in the Philippines. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Curved Basket, Hamper, Natural $99
- Modern Weave Collection, Side Table, Blackwash $179 Well woven. The durable frame of our Tall Lidded Storage is covered in tightly handwoven rattan peel and stained to highlight its rich texture. Use them for laundry, towels, toys or entryway catchalls. 17"sq x 21"h. Handwoven rattan peel. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.