Upgrade Your Light Fixtures to LED Lighting
The future of lighting is in light emitting diodes, or LEDs. LED lighting is not only an energy efficient lighting source, but these lights also emit warm white light that will make your home feel cozy and welcoming.
Top 3 Reasons to Use to LED Light Bulbs
Switching from incandescent to modern LED lighting has many benefits:
- Though LEDs are just as bright as other bulbs, they use much less energy. This will not only save you money but also reduce your carbon footprint.
- LED light bulbs last about 25 times longer than traditional light bulbs, meaning you'll rarely have to worry about changing burnt out bulbs.
- Unlike incandescent light bulbs, LEDs don't use heated filaments to emit light. That means they'll turn on instantly without having to warm up first.
Modern LED Lighting Designs
Since LED light bulbs are available with a variety of bulb bases, most light fixtures around your home should be able to be retrofitted with these energy-saving LEDs. But to really upgrade your home lighting, browse west elm's innovative LED lighting design options.
- Rather than using traditional light bulbs, many of these innovative products use LED light rods. Paired with metal accents, these light rods create eye-catching ceiling lights and floor lamps.
- Since LEDs do not emit much heat, you'll also find many gorgeous LED table lamps featuring modern glass or wire light shades.
Making the switch from incandescent to modern LED light bulbs is not only great for the environment, but it is also a wonderful choice in terms of aesthetics. With warm LED lighting and cozy design features like area rugs, your home is sure to feel comfortable and inviting.