SMEG, Refrigerator, Pastel Green, Right Hinge
Limited time only: Earn 20% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 5.27. Learn More >
An icon of Italian design, the 50's style Smeg Refrigerator is retro cool on the outside, state-of-the-art on the inside. Featuring thoughtful storage spaces, adjustable shelving and an energy-efficient design, this fridge is both fun to use and easy on the eyes.
- 23.7"w x 27.5"d x 57.5"h.
- 9.2 Cu. Ft. storage.
- Modern interior features adjustable shelving, crisper, inner freezer and numerous storage bins.
- Glass shelves; plastic body with metal handle.
- Available with either a left or right hinge option.
- Front door delivery only; setup and installation not included.
- Made in Italy.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 23.7"w x 27.5"d x 57.5"h.
- Interior storage space: 9.2 Cu. Ft.
- Overall weight: 181.4 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Current: 10 A.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Energy consumption: 305 kWh/year.
- Note: A gap of 12.5" must be left on the hinged side of the refrigerator to allow the door to open properly.
- Refrigerator: Interior light, 3 adjustable glass shelves, 1 bottle storage shelf, 1 fixed glass shelf, 1 crisper, 1 dairy box.
- Door: 2 adjustable covered bins, 2 bottle storage bins, 4 adjustable bins, 2 egg bins.
- Freezer: 1 Ice cube tray.
Arrives fully assembled. Front door delivery only. Setup and installation not included.
Wipe clean. Click here for warranty information.
- Shipping + Returns
This item ships directly from the manufacturer to your home in 4-6 weeks. Please note that this item cannot be returned
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.