Acacia Wood Outdoor Lounge Chair
Limited time only: Earn 15% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 3.21. Learn More >
Sun worshippers rejoice: the Acacia Wood Lounge Chair is designed for maximum comfort with easy-breathing Textilene fabric to keep you cool and dry and a back that's height adjustable.
- 75.2"w x 23.6"d x 35"h.
- Solid acacia wood in a Teak finish.
- Textilene® fabric in White.
- Back reclines to 4 different levels.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Online only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 75.2"w x 23.6"d x 35"h.
- Overall product dimensions (fully reclined): 75.2"w x 23.6"d x 13"h.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 45.3"w x 26.4"d x 7.9"h; 35 lbs.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONSAssembly required.
CAREStore outdoor furniture indoors or cover well when not in use. Remove wooden furniture from standing water. Dust regularly with small brush or vacuum. Spills should be taken care of immediately with a slightly dampened sponge before they harden or stain.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear