Alexa Reclaimed Wood Buffet - Honey
- Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Our Alexa Buffet imparts sophistication and naturalist style. Crafted from reclaimed pine, it shows the knots and natural imperfections that make each piece subtly unique.
- 67"w x 15.8"d x 35.5"h.
- Reclaimed Pine in a Honey finish.
- Two compartments with adjustable shelves.
- Open cubby with a fixed shelf.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 67"w x 15.8"d x 35.5"h.
- Open cubby dimensions: 20.3"w x 14.3"d x 24.8"h.
- Open cubby shelf dimensions (1): 20.3"w x 14.3"d x .75"h.
- Compartment dimensions (2): 21.8"w x 13"d x 12"h.
- Compartment shelf dimensions (2): 21.8"w x 13"d x .75"h.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 70.3"w x 19.3"d x 34.3"h.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight. Solid wood is impacted by heat and humidity fluctuations and may result in small joint separations or hairline cracks. Protect your furniture by avoiding direct contact with air conditioning units or heating vents.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.