Allegra Hicks Printed Harlequin Jute Rug
Nature, reinterpreted. As part of her debut west elm collection, London-based fashion and textile designer Allegra Hicks based the undulating, almond-shaped motif of this rug on her watercolor studies of raindrops. The pattern is printed on handwoven natural jute in muted tones inspired by the early-autumn hues in the southern part of Allegra's native Italy.
- 73% jute/ 23% cotton/4% other fibers.
- Created in collaboration with fashion and textiles designer Allegra Hicks. More about Allegra Hicks.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Made in India.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
• 2' x 3'.
• 3' x 5'.
• 5' x 8'.
• 2.5' x 7'. (Runner)
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended. Rug pad recommended.
WEST ELM COLLABORATION: ALLEGRA HICKS FOR WEST ELM
A PASSION FOR PATTERN
Known the world over for her signature fabrics and contemporary kaftans (sold at high-end retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue and Harvey Nichols), Italian-born London-based fashion and textiles designer Allegra Hicks shares our casual, eclectic aesthetic and our passion for playful prints. In fact, when we first saw her playfully eclectic printed textiles, we couldn't believe how perfectly they matched her own personal style—and ours, too. But it was only while working with Allegra on an exclusive collection of wool and hemp rugs, hemp and cotton pillows covers, sheer window panels and patterned upholstery fabrics that we discovered we also share a mission to help people find their own aesthetic voice.
Visit Allegra at allegrahicks.com.
- Shipping + Return Info
Select items ship to your home via two ways: Front Door Delivery or Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the timeframes listed below. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’. Special order (SPO) products cannot be canceled or returned. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.