- New Colors
Upholstered in your choice of fabric, the Andes Bench adds modern form and crisp tailoring to entryways or at the end of a bed.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- 58.5"w x 24"d x 18.5"h.
- Cast metal legs.
- Solid eucalyptus and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- High-gauge sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Fixed seat cushion has fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam core.
- Made to order in the USA; stocked options imported.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 58.5"w x 24"d x 18.5"h.
- Clearance: 7.5".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 59.5"w x 24"d x 12"h.
- Packaged weight: 58 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Shipping + Returns
Quick Ship items ship via Front Door Delivery. Special Order items ship via Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Special Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.