Apotheke Collection - Sea Salt Grapefruit
Our Apotheke Collection comes in a range of nature-inspired scents. With hints of sea salt, ripe grapefruit, and tarragon, our Sea Salt Grapefruit fragrance will transport you beachside without ever leaving the comfort of your home.
- Liquid Soap: Plastic bottle.
- Lotion: Plastic bottle.
- Diffuser: Rattan reed sticks in a glass bottle.
- Candle: Soy blend wax in a glass vessel.
- See Details + Dimensions for Fragrance Notes.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Details + Dimensions
- Liquid Soap: 2"diam. x 7"h; 10 oz.
- Lotion: 2.25"diam. x 7"h; 10 oz.
- Diffuser: 3.5"diam. x 10.5"h; 6.7 oz.
- Candle: 3.5"diam. x 4.5"h; 11 oz.
Sea salt, black pepper, ripe grapefruit, dew drop accords, tarragon.
- Liquid Soap: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citral, Octadecyl di-t-butyl-4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil ,Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Canola Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract.
- Lotion: Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Palmitic Acid, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Isocetyl Stearate, Carbomer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Distarch Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citral, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Canola Oil, Lactic Acid, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Straw Extract, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Citric Acid.
Trim wicks to 1/4" and burn no longer than 4 hours at a time. Wipe clean.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.