Ashley Mary Framed Print - Sun Drawer
Minnesota-based artist, designer and illustrator Ashley Mary explores how color, shape and mixed mediums live with one another. For West Elm, Ashley Mary has created this playful and bold print. Choose from two frame finishes or go without one to give it a more organic look for your wall.
- Print by Ashley Mary. Learn more.
- Printed and custom framed in the USA by Simply Framed.
- Small: 12"sq.
- Large: 18"sq.
- White or natural wood frame.
- Mounting hardware + instructions included.
- Meet the Maker
Ashley Mary is a Minneapolis-based artist, designer and illustrator. Inspired by the playful colors and shapes found all around us every day, Ashley works with acrylic on canvas and mixed-media collage on paper to create art that is organic, bold and delightfully messy.
Maker: Ashley Mary Art
We create: Acrylic paintings
We use: Acrylic paint, canvas + pine frames
Based in: Minneapolis, MN
Favorite local hangout: Hola Arepa for food and Golden Rule for shopping!
Design should be: Energizing
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
To clean, use a small amount of mild soap and lukewarm water. Use a clean, soft cloth or sponge. To dry, blot gently with a lint-free cloth. Use a cleaner designed for acrylic surfaces.