Ashley Mary Framed Prints - Square
Limited time only: Earn 20% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 5.27. Learn More >
Minnesota-based artist, designer and illustrator Ashley Mary explores how color, shape and mixed mediums live with one another. For west elm, Ashley Mary has created a series of prints that represents the full range of her organically playful and bold work. Choose the one that best matches your personal style or mix and match a set to make a colorful statement.
- Print by Ashley Mary Learn more.
- Printed and custom framed in the USA by Simply Framed.
- Small: 12"sq.
- Large: 18"sq.
- White or natural wood frame.
- Mounting hardware + instructions included.
- Meet the Maker
Ashley Mary is a Minneapolis-based artist, designer and illustrator. Inspired by the playful colors and shapes found all around us every day, Ashley works with acrylic on canvas and mixed-media collage on paper to create art that is organic, bold and delightfully messy.
Maker: Ashley Mary Art
We create: Acrylic paintings
We use: Acrylic paint, canvas + pine frames
Based in: Minneapolis, MN
Favorite local hangout: Hola Arepa for food and Golden Rule for shopping!
Design should be: Energizing
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
To clean, use a small amount of mild soap and lukewarm water. Use a clean, soft cloth or sponge. To dry, blot gently with a lint-free cloth. Use a cleaner designed for acrylic surfaces.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.