The Floyd Round Dining Table
Brought to you by Detroit-based furniture startup Floyd, this beautifully sleek and streamlined dining table's rounded body and sturdy legs is a stylish yet functional place to gather. The smooth linoleum top guarantees easy cleanup, and the sustainable parts and easy assembly guarantees functionality, making this a natural choice for family dinners and friendly get-togethers for many years to come.
- Designed and produced by Floyd. Learn more.
- 46"w x 46"d x 29.5"h.
- Top grade birch plywood and all natural linoleum top.
- Powder-coated US steel legs.
- 10 year warranty.
- Designed in Detroit, built in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 46"w x 46"d x 29.5"h.
- Comfortably sits 4.
- Thickness of tabletop: 1.3".
- Clearance under table: 28.3".
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package(1): 16.5"w x 31.5"d x 4"h; 22 lbs.
- Shipping package(2): 47.5"w x 47.5 "d x 3.5"h; 57 lbs.
Minimal assemby required.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners.
- Shipping and Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Your order will be shipped directly from Floyd's warehouse 1-5 business days from order placement.
We offer free returns within 30 days of delivery in the original packaging. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
To initiate a return, please email our customer experience team at email@example.com.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About Floyd
Floyd creates simple, thoughtfully modern furniture pieces that are easy to put together + built to last. Designed in Detroit with a focus on quality materials, all Floyd pieces are produced in collaboration with U.S. manufacturing partners.