- Free Shipping
The Floyd Loveseat
The Floyd Loveseat's intuitive assembly and disassembly paired with its sustainable parts means moving no longer stands a chance! The Detroit-based furniture statup's decision to combine sturdy steel legs, a durable birch frame and plush cushions means this loveseat is built to last and you just found your new favorite reading spot (regardless of what city you decide on).
- Designed and produced by Floyd. Learn more.
- 60"w x 31"d x 32"h.
- Top grade birch plywood frame.
- Black matte powder-coated US steel legs.
- Cushions are polyurethane foam core & back cushions are filled with blown fiber.
- Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered.
- Frame includes 10 year warranty; cushions include 3 year warranty.
- Designed in Detroit, built in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 60"w x 31"d x 32"h.
- Interior seat width: 48".
- Seat depth: 22".
- Seat height: 17.5".
- Back height: 32".
- Clearance: 7.5".
- Number of boxes: 4.
- Shipping package (1): 32"w x 56"d x 7"h; 32 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 25"w x 27"d x 7"h; 92 lbs.
- Shipping package (3): 28"w x 28"d x 20"h; 24 lbs.
- Shipping package (4): 28"w x 28"d x 8"h; 11 lbs.
Minimal assembly required.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Shipping and Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Your order will be shipped directly from Floyd's warehouse 1-5 business days from order placement.
We offer free returns within 30 days of delivery in the original packaging. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
To initiate a return, please email our customer experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to return:
Please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com to initiate a return.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About Floyd
Floyd creates simple, thoughtfully modern furniture pieces that are easy to put together + built to last. Designed in Detroit with a focus on quality materials, all Floyd pieces are produced in collaboration with U.S. manufacturing partners.