The Floyd Sofa
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
The Floyd Sofa mixes clean lines with plush cushioning for the ultimate pairing of style and comfort. Sturdy steel legs, a durable birch frame, and an intuitive setup and break-down process mean this piece is built to last not only through multiple spaces or homes, but Sunday naps and family movie nights to come.
- Designed and produced by Floyd. Learn more.
- 87"w x 31"d x 32"h.
- Top grade birch plywood frame.
- Black matte powder-coated US steel legs.
- Cushions are polyurethane foam core & back cushions are filled with blown fiber.
- Cushions should not be removed and laundered.
- Frame includes 10 year warranty; cushions include 3 year warranty.
- Designed in Detroit, built in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 87"w x 31"d x 32"h.
- Interior seat width: 71".
- Seat depth: 22".
- Seat height: 17.5".
- Back height: 32".
- Clearance: 7.5".
- Number of boxes: 4.
- Shipping package (1): 32"w x 83"d x 7"h; 132 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 25"w x 27"d x 7"h; 32 lbs.
- Shipping package (3): 28"w x 28"d x 20"h 24 lbs.
- Shipping package (4): 28"w x 36"d x 15"h 22 lbs.
Minimal assembly required.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
This item ships directly from Floyd to your door via parcel carrier within 2-3 weeks.
We offer free returns within 30 days of delivery in the original packaging. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
Please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
- About Floyd
Floyd creates simple, thoughtfully modern furniture pieces that are easy to put together + built to last. Designed in Detroit with a focus on quality materials, all Floyd pieces are produced in collaboration with U.S. manufacturing partners.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.