Canvas Print - Alps Orange Circle
Joe Mania is a German based photographer capturing nature in its raw existence—the natural beauty, shapes, colors and tradition that subtly manifest themselves throughout its vast and unassuming spaces. Some of the many natural wonders that Mania has captured include the Perito Mereno Glacier in Argentina (one of only three Patagonian glaciers that is still growing), the 5.686 m summit of Vallunaraju in Peru, the ravines of the Grand Canyon, as well as aerial shots of several countries including Asia, the United States and Iceland.
- 24"w x 36"l.
- Printed on wrapped canvas.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Each piece is made to order by expert printers and artisan framers in Austin, Texas.
- Details + Dimensions
Overall product dimensions: 24"w x 36"l.
Dust with a dry, soft cloth.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.