Carved Wood Coffee Table, Cafe
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Part sculpture, part table, all artisanal. Craftspeople in Jaipur, India, hand carved the delicate rosettes on this low-sitting solid mango wood table, which takes its original inspiration from a ceremonial stool used by Bamileke royalty in the African country of Cameroon.
- 32"diam. x 12"h.
- Solid mango wood.
- Hand-carved rosette pattern; each piece is unique.
- Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring are to be expected.
- To prevent cracking, protect solid wood from significant temperature and humidity fluctuations.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 32" diam. x 12"h.
- Clearance under table: 5"h.
- Number of boxes: 1
- Shipping package: 35"diam. x 10.75"h.
- Package weight: 51.7 lbs.
Minimal assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh abrasives and household cleansers as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.