Carved Wood Side Table
- Online Only
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Sculpture on the side. Inspired by a ceremonial African stool, this Carved Wood Side Table's intricate texture is hand hewn by artisans in Jaipur, India, from solid mango wood. Natural color variations make each piece subtly one of a kind.
- Solid mango wood.
- Hand-carved rosette pattern.
- Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring are to be expected.
- To prevent cracking, protect solid wood from significant temperature and humidity fluctuations.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- Small: 17"diam. x 18"h.
- Large: 20"diam. x 22"h.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 18"sq. x 20"h.
- Packaged weight: 22 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 22"sq. x 25"h.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they might damage the finish. Hardware may loosen overtime. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy for stocked items purchased between 10/30/2017–12/24/2017. If you or a gift recipient are dissatisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2018 for a full refund of the merchandise value. Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date. Outside these timeframes, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear