Catskill Wood + Wicker Ottoman - Teak/Gray
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Danish design for the great outdoors. Inspired by classic mid-century style, our Catskill Outdoor Ottoman is crafted from solid teak wood and all-weather wicker that’s handwoven for a light, airy look.
- 21.5”w x 22.5”d x 13.5”h.
- Teak wood frame.
- Handwoven all-weather wicker in Gray.
- Coordinates with the Catskill Wood + Wicker Chair (sold separately).
- Made in Indonesia.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
Overall product dimensions: 21.5”w x 22.5”d x 13.5”h.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 24.5”w x 22.5”d x 5”h.
- Packaged weight: 12 lbs.
Minimal assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean. Weather-resistant. To prolong lifetime, store in a dry location when not in use or during periods of inclement weather.
- Shipping + Returns
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Made-to-Order fabric (MTO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.