Christopher Wynter Art Rug - Ivory
- Fair Trade
- Online Only
Based on an original painting by New York artist Christopher Wynter, our handcrafted Art Rug is a textural masterpiece. Its abstract design is accentuated with high and low piles in a range of soft colors. It's a beautifully balanced composition that will bring richness to a neutral room without stealing the show.
- Created in collaboration with Christopher Wynter.
- 100% wool in Ivory.
- Hand tufted by Craftmark-certified artisans in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Learn more about west elm's commitment to handcrafted.
- Details + Dimensions
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- Rug thickness: 0.5".
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Do not pull loose ends, clip them with scissor to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping + Return Info
Select items ship to your home via two ways: Front Door Delivery or Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the timeframes listed below. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’. Special order (SPO) products cannot be canceled or returned. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.