- Free Shipping
The Cloud Comforter + Shams
Like sleeping under a cloud, the Cloud Comforter is made from a blend of TENCEL™ Lycocell and cotton for a supremely smooth and soft feel. Tufted with cross details, this light and fluffy piece is a must-have for a cozy space.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell and cotton blend
- TENCEL™ is a Lyocell fiber sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process at a recovery rate of more than 99%.
- Textiles of TENCEL™ are more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen.
- Filling: 50% Repreve recycled polyester, 50% TENCEL™.
- Comforter and sham reverse to the same design as the front.
- Shams have an overlap closure.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 86"l x 68"w.
- Full/Queen: 86"l x 86"w.
- Standard: 20"l x 26"w.
Machine wash warm, only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry, warm iron as needed.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.