Cooper Mid-Century Leather Swivel Office Chair
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Our Cooper Mid-Century Leather Office Chair matches everyday comfort with iconic vintage style. With arm rests of hand-wrapped leather cording, its metal arms wrap around the back for a '70s twist. Pair it with your favorite west elm desk or use it to refresh your existing space.
- 25.75"w x 27.75"d x 30.75-33.75"h.
- Leather upholstery.
- Metal base.
- Base swivels and tilts.
- Adjustable height.
- Care should be taken when placing this chair directly on wooden floors; to prevent scratches, use a protective mat.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 25.75"w x 27.75"d x 30.75-33.75"h.
- Interior seat width: 21".
- Seat depth: 18.5".
- Seat height: 16.75-19.75".
- Back height from top of the seat: 17.5".
- Arm height: 23.9".
- Clearance: 15.7".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 26"w x 27"d x 28"h.
- Packaged weight: 57 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat. Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight. Care should be taken when placing this chair directly on wooden floors; to prevent scratches, use a protective mat.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear