Curvilinear Mid-Century Floor Lamp - White
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
With shell-shaped shades and an airy, sculptural tripod base, our Curvilinear Floor Lamp is our modern take on classic mid-century style. Each head tilts so you can direct light where you need it most, making it a smart choice for reading nooks.
- 43.3"w x 49"d x 67.7"h.
- Metal frame and shades in a White finish.
- Metal accents in a Brass finish.
- Shade heads tilt vertically.
- Gray cloth-wrapped cord.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 43.3"w x 49"d x 67.7"h.
- Shade dimensions: 12.4"w x 10"d x 4.9"h.
- Cord length: 8'.
- Inline On/Off switch.
- ETL listed.
- E26 socket.
- Accommodates three 60W incandescent bulbs or LED equivalent.
- Make the switch to energy-efficient LED lighting. Learn more.
Minimal assembly required.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear