Dekalb Sofa (85")
Strong and handsome, with a soft side. The Dekalb Sofa now comes in a range of upholstery options, from solid neutrals to bold prints. Its cushioned arms provide extra plushness, adding to its unique silhouette. Each one is made to order in your choice of fabrics (including our family-friendly performance upholstery!).
- 85"w x 38"d x 33"h.
- Engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- Solid wood legs (non-removable) in an Acorn finish.
- Webbed seat and back support.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are fiber filled.
- Reversible cushions with zip-off covers.
- Hand built and upholstered in the USA of imported materials.
Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 85"w x 38"d x 33"h.
- Interior seat width: 65".
- Seat depth: 23".
- Seat height: 19".
- Back height: 27.5".
- Diagonal depth (including legs): 86".
- Clearance under sofa: 7.5"
- Legs are not removable.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 86"w x 39"d x 26"h.
- Packaging weight: 160 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge. Blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Lux Boucle, Stone White
- Lux Boucle, Angora Beige
- Lux Boucle, Black and White
- Chenille Tweed, Pewter
- Chenille Tweed, Irongate
- Chenille Tweed, Silver Gray
- Performance Basket Slub, Pewter
- Deco Weave, Feather Gray
- Yarn Dyed Linen Weave, Indigo
- Plush Velvet, Wasabi
- Twill, Wheat
- Yard Dyed Linen Weave, Shelter Blue
- Twill, Stone
- Twill, Indigo
- Twill, Gravel
- Twill, Granite
- Chenille Tweed, Slate
- Chenille Tweed, Nightshade
- Chenille Tweed, Frost Gray
- Chenille Tweed, Feather Gray
- Faux Suede, Charcoal-Herringbone
- Heathered Crosshatch, Feather Gray
- Heathered Tweed, Marine
- Heathered Tweed, Charcoal
- Heathered Tweed, Cement
- Heathered Weave, Eucalyptus
- Heathered Weave, Cayenne
- Linen Weave, Regal Blue
- Luster Velvet, Dusty Blush
- Luster Velvet, Celestial Blue
- Marled Microfiber, Heather Gray
- Marled Microfiber, Granite
- Marled Microfiber, Ash Gray
- Pebble Weave, Oatmeal
- Pebble Weave, Aegean Blue
- Performance Velvet, Stone
- Performance Velvet, Shadow
- Performance Velvet, Otter
- Performance Velvet, Moss
- Performance Velvet, Blue Lagoon
- Performance Velvet, Ink Blue
- Performance Velvet, Dove Gray
- Retro Weave, Feather Gray
- Tweed, Salt and Pepper
Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
||FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
|FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
|Local (0–99 miles)||$149||$249|
|Regional (100–199 miles)||$199||$299|
|National (200 miles + up)||$299||$399|
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
|TYPE OF ITEM||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL|
|In-Stock||7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
|Quick Ship||2–4 weeks|
|Backordered||Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge|
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.