Digital Terrazzo Wallpaper
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Our Digital Terrazzo Wallpaper features a traditional pattern with a modern touch. Installation is straightforward yet involved—rolls come pre-pasted with adhesive and require water to activate and hang—perfect for DIYers and project lovers.
- Pre-pasted wallpaper; requires water to active glue.
- Dimensions per roll: 26"w x 11'h.
- Coverage per roll: 24'sq.
- Rolls sold individually.
- PVC-free renewable wood fiber based substrate certified by Greenguard and to Forest Stewardship Council® standards.
- Meets rigorous standards for low VOC-emissions.
- See Details + Dimensions tab for hanging instructions and roll needs calculation.
- For best results, professional installation is recommended.
- Strip to remove.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Each panel measures approximately 26"w x 11'h.
- Before ordering, measure your wall space to determine how many panells you'll need. When ordering round up by 15% to accommodate pattern alignment.
- The surface should be sound, clean, smooth and primed (and fully cured according to the manufacturer's instructions) for optimum results. Do not install on an already wallpapered surface.
- Apply water on back of each panel/strip with a roller or submerse each panel/strip in a wallpaper tray to activate adhesive.
- "Book" the wallpaper by folding the paste side on itself. Avoid creasing the wallpaper. 1. Fold the bottom end to about one-half of the way up the paper. 2. Fold the top down just to meet that point. 3. With the pasted sides together, fold the strip in half or roll it up loosely and set it aside to relax for approximately 3 minutes.
- Unfold one side of the panel/strip and position the paste side along the top of the surface being covered.
- When positioned correctly, unfold the balance of the panel/strip and smooth downward and outward on the surface with a broad smoothing brush or damp sponge. Small bubbles will dissipate on their own as the surface dries.
- You are ready to install the next panel/strip. It is recommended to overlap and double cut the seams and remove the trim to create a butt seam.
- To remove, start at the top of the wallpaper and carefully separate a full width strip about 8" down from the top away from the surface. If beginning the removal process you are unable to separate the paper from the surface, apply water with a damp sponge to moisten the paper surface. With both hands, slowly pull the paper at a downward angle. Any remaining adhesive can be removed with a damp sponge.
- Shipping + Returns
This Made-to-Order item ships from the vendor to your home, typically arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.