Distressed Border Rug
Hand knotted from a blend of soft viscose and durable wool, our Distressed Border Rug combines warm hues with cool undertones. The unique pattern is accentuated by soft grooves in the fabric and fringed edges for added dimension.
- 52% viscose, 24% lyocell, 12% wool, 12% modal.
- Hand knotted.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- Learn more about west elm's commitment to handcrafted.
- Details + Dimensions
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 10'w x 12'l.
- Rug thickness: 1".
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area. Due to the handmade nature of the product, shedding of loose fibers will occur but will diminish over time with regular vacuuming. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3-6 months. Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush. Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends. Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry clean. Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy for stocked items purchased between 10/30/2017–12/24/2017. If you or a gift recipient are dissatisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2018 for a full refund of the merchandise value. Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date. Outside these timeframes, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear