Reclaimed Wood Floating Shelf
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Made from unfinished reclaimed pine certified to Forest Stewardship Council standards® (FSC), our Reclaimed Pine Floating Shelf is wide enough for books, frames and vases, while its one-of-a-kind wood finish gives home offices a rustic, workshop feel.
- Your purchase of this FSC-certified product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Solid reclaimed pine in a waxed finish.
- The reclaimed pine comes from a variety of sources, including shipping pallets and packing crates.
- Each piece tells the story of its previous life, often marked by scratches, color variations, stains, repair patches and natural imperfections that only add to its beauty.
- Unfinished wood has a rugged surface texture that will soften with age and use.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2' Shelf: 24"w x 8"d x 2.9"h; weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- 3' Shelf: 36"w x 8"d x 2.9"h; weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- 4' Shelf: 48"w x 8"d x 3.5"h; weight capacity: 100 lbs.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Metal keyholes on back side of shelf allow for easy mounting.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners. Hardware may loosen overtime. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Special Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear