Fabric By The Yard - Eco Weave
Go the whole nine (or ten or twelve) yards. Give your chairs, sofas, cushions, windows and more a fresh new look with the same high-quality fabrics that we use for ours.
- 70% recycled polyester, 30% virgin polyester.
- Custom cut to your specifications.
- Available in 1-yard increments. Orders of two or more yards will be continuously cut and arrive on a single roll.
- For free swatch samples, click "request swatches" below.
- Details + Dimensions
- Width: 54".
- Direction of fabric: Up the bolt.
- For water-based stains (i.e. juice, milk or wine): Blot as much excess liquid or stain material as possible with a clean soft cloth. Be sure not to rub. Dilute dishwashing liquid at a ratio of ¼ teaspoon of soap to 1 cup of lukewarm water. Pour prepared solution into a spray bottle and lightly mist the stain. Working from the outside of the stain in, lightly scrub the stained area with a soft bristled brush i.e. toothbrush. Rinse the brush as often as you can. Once the stain in cleaned, completely rinse the cleaned area with water and blot dry with a fresh cloth or sponge. Allow the area to dry completely. If necessary, repeat steps 3 – 6 until the fabric is clean and the stain is removed.
- For oil based stains, i.e. butter, lotion, or corn oil: Blot stain, apply cornstarch as an absorbent to cover the stain. Gently run into the stain, and wait 3 minutes. Proceed to steps 3 - 6 above.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be cancled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org