Flax + Symbol Pillow Cover - Indigo Wiggle
Using traditional block-printing methods, Ashley Sarkisian of Flax + Symbol hand carves each block then individually stamps her designs onto high-quality linens. A sofa-pleaser, this pillow cover is hand dyed and features a modern geometric pattern.
- Created by Flax + Symbol. Learn more.
- 55% linen, 45% rayon.
- Seamless invisible zipper.
- Hand-carved block printed on both sides.
- Accommodates West Elm's 20"sq. Pillow Insert (sold separately).
- Designed, hand printed and sewn in Philadelphia, PA.
- Due to handcrafting process, slight variations are expected and add to this item's unique nature.
- Meet the Maker
Based in Philadelphia, Flax + Symbol is a textile brand using traditional block-printing methods to create minimalist designs. Each one-of-a-kind piece starts with a custom design by Ashley Sarkisian, which she hand carves into a printing block and then individually hand stamps onto a thoughtfully sourced selection of linens.
Maker: Flax + Symbol
I create: Block-printed linen textiles
I use: High-quality linens and nontoxic fabric printing ink
Based in: Philadelphia, PA
Favorite local hangout: Charlie was a Sinner
Design should be: Simple, yet impactful
See more of what I make: @flaxandsymbol
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.