The Floyd Round Coffee Table
The Floyd Round Coffee Table's simplified form lets the beauty of the materials shine. The circular top and sturdy legs are made of long-lasting linoleum-topped birch and steel, bringing modernized, environmentally sound style to any home.
- Designed and produced by Floyd. Learn more.
- 34"diam x 12.25"h.
- Solid birch top.
- Powder-coated US steel legs.
- 10 year warranty.
- Designed in Detroit, built in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 34"diam. x 12.25"h.
- Thickness of tabletop: 1.2".
- Clearance under table: 11".
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package(1): 18"w x 13"d x 5"h; 11 lbs.
- Shipping package(2): 36.5"sq. x 3"h; 31 lbs.
Minimal assemby required.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners.
- Shipping and Returns
Shipping + Delivery
This item ships directly from Floyd to your door via parcel carrier. In-stock items will ship within 1-5 business days.
We offer free returns within 30 days of delivery in the original packaging. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
Please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
- About Floyd
Floyd creates simple, thoughtfully modern furniture pieces that are easy to put together + built to last. Designed in Detroit with a focus on quality materials, all Floyd pieces are produced in collaboration with U.S. manufacturing partners.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.