Framed Canvas Print - Geometry 2
Alyson Khan is a Denver, CO based artist who is influenced by the aesthetics of mid-century modern design, tribal art, geometric textiles, and raw mark making. Geometry 2 combines hard-edged shapes and color to produce a resonance that feels cosmic, yet contained, controlled, and even quaint. On it’s own or on your gallery wall, this piece is sure to make a statement.
- 30"w x 40"h.
- Wood floating frame in Black.
- Printed on canvas.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Each piece is made to order by expert printers and artisan framers in Austin, Texas..
- Details + Dimensions
Overall product dimensions: 30"w x 40"h.
- Shipping + Returns
This Made-to-Order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.