Google Home Hub - Chalk
Limited time only: Earn 20% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 5.27. Learn More >
Help at a glance. Google Home Hub helps you make the most of your moments at home. Use your voice to get your calendar and reminders, play your favorite songs and music videos, display any picture you've ever taken in Google photos and more.
- 7"w x 2.7"d x 4.7"h.
- Includes: 1 Google Home Hub in Chalk, 1 power adapter, 1 Quick Start Guide + 1 Safety + Warranty booklet.
- 7" LCD touch screen.
- Ambient light + color sensor.
- Full-range speaker.
- Wi-Fi network + Wi-Fi enabled supported device required for use.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 7"w x 2.7"d x 4.7"h; 16.9oz.
- 15w power adapter.
- 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz) Wi-Fi for high-performance streaming.
- Bluetooth® support.
- Shipping + Returns
This unique item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1 week of order receipt and is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.