Tall Grid-Tufted Headboard
- Contract Grade
Our Tall Grid-Tufted Headboard gets its shape from geometric detailing rather than traditional buttons, for a tufted look that's comfortable to lean on at any angle. This tall version is a full two rows of tufting higher than the original.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Solid wood frame; fully upholstered to the floor.
- Back of headboard covered in muslin.
- Slotted holes for added flexibility in mounting to frame.
- Coordinates with our Simple, Tall Simple, Box Frame and Narrow Leg Bed Frames (sold separately).
- Use our Bed Builder Tool to match this headboard with a bed frame.
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 40"w x 6.5"d x 56"h.
- Full: 56"w x 6.5"d x 56"h.
- Queen: 62.4"w x 6.5"d x 56"h.
- King: 78"w x 6.5"d x 56"h.
- Slotted holes distance from floor (2): 5.5"h; 8"h.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
Spot clean with a damp cloth. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically, check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Returns
Please note that special order items require 8 – 10 weeks delivery and are non-refundable; Quick Ship colors and fabrics receive delivery in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Shipped via standard ground service
- Items marked as White Glove are delivered with our In-Home Delivery
- In-Home Delivery is by appointment (Mon-Sat) depending on area
- Our delivery service will call to schedule within a 4-hour window
- Item is delivered in the manufacturer’s packaging to your room of choice
- Includes unpacking, assembly and packaging removal
- Available in the 48 contiguous states only
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options.
Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be canceled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org