Inspired by 1950s furniture silhouettes, our Hamilton Sofa feels as luxurious as it looks: Top-grain leather and down-wrapped back cushions offer sink-right-in comfort. Though intended for your living room, its kiln-dried, Contract Grade frame is durable enough for even commercial settings.
- 81"w x 35.8"d x 31.5"h.
- Covered in top-grain leather.
- Engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- Solid wood legs (removable).
- All wood is kiln dried for added durability.
- Webbed seat and back support.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are 70% poly fiber, 30% duck feather blend in down proof ticking.
- Loose, non-reversible cushions with zip-off covers.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall: 81"w x 35.8"d x 31.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 75".
- Seat depth: 23.2".
- Seat height: 18.5".
- Back height: 31.5".
- Arm height: 26".
- Diagonal depth: 32.3".
- Leg height: 6.7".
Our sofas only require minimal assembly. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed.
To keep your leather seating looking its best, avoid placing it in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather, leave the spot alone: In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).