Hamilton Sofa (81")
- Contract Grade
Inspired by 1950s furniture silhouettes, our Hamilton Sofa is an instant classic. It's perched on solid poplar wood legs and covered in your choice of fabric, from textured tweed to super soft velvet.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- 81"w x 35.8"d x 31.5"h.
- Solid oak and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- High-gauge sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are foam and fiber filled.
- Loose cushions with zip-off covers.
- Back cushions are reversible; seat cushions are not.
- Solid wood legs in an Almond finish.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 81"w x 35.8"d x 31.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 75".
- Seat depth: 23.2".
- Seat height: 18.5".
- Back height: 31.5".
- Arm height: 26".
- Clearance: 6.7".
- Removable legs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 82.75"w x 37.5"d x 25.5"h.
- Package weight: 117 lbs.
MEASURING FOR DELIVERY
Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat. Fluff seat and back cushions to help them wear more evenly. Dust with a dry cloth and vacuum regularly. Do not use water to wash out butter, oil or grease stains. Wipe with a dry cloth. The spot will dissipate into the leather over time. To protect and maintain the leather we recommend purchasing a leather conditioner; always test-clean on a hidden area first to confirm results.
- Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
Local (0–99 miles) $139 $239 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200 miles + up) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
TYPE OF ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL In-Stock 7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Made-to-Order
8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.