The clean, strong lines of our Henry® collection make it an instant crowd-pleaser. This sectional works triple-duty—in addition to its roomy seats and storage space, we gave it a handle that lets you easily pull it up and out to reveal a mattress for overnight guests. Fixed cushions let you go from sleeper back to sofa in no time at all.
- 107"w x 62.5"d x 34.5"h.
- Hand-built frame with hand-finished upholstery.
- Solid wood legs with Chocolate-stained finish (removable).
- Fixed cushions with foam padding for maximum comfort.
- Sofa pulls up and out via handle to reveal a Full-sized mattress.
- Traditional spring mattress has a pocket coil system for firm, personalized support.
- Chaise cushion lifts up to reveal storage space.
- For child safety, chaise cushion does not seal completely unless additional weight is added.
- Sectional pieces attach via alligator clips (included).
- Watch this helpful video about sectional configuration before placing your order.
- Sofa: 107"w x 62.5"d x 34.5"h.
- Sleeper: 107"w x 81.5"d x 34.5"h.
- Mattress: 55"w x 74.75"d x 5"h.
- Interior seat width: 95.5".
- Sofa seat depth: 22".
- Chaise seat depth: 46".
- Seat height: 19".
- Back height: 31.75".
- Arm height: 25".
- Leg height: 2.5".
- Chaise storage: 27.5"w x 46"d x 6"h.
Our sleepers only require minimal assembly. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed.
Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry. For stains that can't be removed as such, professional cleaning is advised. To keep your piece looking its best, we recommend periodically fluffing cushions and vacuuming crevices. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.