Jason Polan Botanical Dessert Plates
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Eat your greens. Fresh botanicals grow lush and lovely on white porcelain.
• Designed in collaboration with Jason Polan. More about Jason Polan.
• Organically shaped plates are sized for salads, appetizers and desserts.
• Set of 4, one of each design.
• Dishwasher/microwave safe.
- Details + Dimensions
WEST ELM COLLABORATION: ART THAT JUMPS OFF THE WALL
OUR COLLABORATION WITH THE ARTIST, JASON POLAN
We first met Jason Polan outside the Museum of Modern Art where he was in the midst of a typically ambitious endeavor - drawing every person in New York. Jason is a self-described “freelance artist” who sketches random New Yorkers in subway stations, museums and restaurants each day, and posts them that night on his blog, everypersoninnewyork.blogspot.com. He’s also the creator of a cult-hit book, “The Every Piece Of Art in The Museum Of Modern Art Book”. Included in the deluxe addition of this remarkable volume is a guided tour of MoMa - conducted by Polan himself - and a hot dog or pretzel after the tour. We went for the hot dog.
GREAT ART FOR WALLS, SOFAS (AND ONE LUCKY CHAIR)
Jason also spends a lot of time at the American Museum of Natural History. He showed us his simple line drawings inspired by the natural world, and we were instantly captivated. In collaboration with Jason, we printed some of these images on watercolor paper and framed them in solid ash with acid free mats. We also printed his images on a collection of room-changing pillows and the upholstery of a fortunate chair – the Oliver.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear