Jute Boucle Rug - Flax
An everyday classic, this handwoven rug is made in southern India from jute—a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource and a particularly durable material. Available in neutral-colored Flax, this beautifully textured rug is also reversible.
- Handwoven 100% jute fibers in Flax.
- Durable, reversible.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Natural fibers may shed; vacuum regularly.
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Made in India.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
Spot clean. Remove soil with soft brush. Due to the dyestuffs used on this natural product, some color bleeding may occur if product becomes wet. Due to the natural fibers and craftsmanship, minor imperfections may appear in the weave. These are not defects but common occurrences in items of this nature.
- Shipping + Return Info
Items sized 8' x 10' and under ship via Front Door Delivery. Items sized 9' x 12' and over ship via Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear