Kaloh Dinnerware Set - Gray
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Designed exclusively for west elm by Aaron Probyn, our minimalist Kaloh Dinnerware pairs a slightly textured, matte finish on its outside with a contrasting translucent finish on its inside for a rustic look. This hand-glazed collection is casual enough for everyday dining yet elevated in its design to make a striking style statement on special occasions as well.
- An exclusive design by Aaron Probyn. Learn more.
- Hand-glazed stoneware in Gray.
- Sold as sets of 4 or a set of 16.
- Set of 16 includes 4 of each: Dinner Plate, Salad Plate, Pasta Bowl + Mug.
- Details + Dimensions
- Mug: 3.75"diam. x 3.1"h; 14 fluid oz.
- Cereal Bowl: 5"diam. x 3.1"h; 22 oz.
- Pasta Bowl: 8"diam. x 2.2"h; 28 oz.
- Salad Plate: 7.1"diam. x 0.9"h.
- Dinner Plate: 10.25"diam. x 0.9"h.
Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.