Knitted Dots Wool Rug
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Trend spotting. Handwoven by artisans certified by the nonprofit organization Craftmark, the Knitted Dots Rug’s wool flatweave surface is sprinkled with raised spots that resemble popcorn, giving it a playful textural feel.
• 96% wool, 4% other in Flax / Ivory / Steel.
• Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. More about Craftmark.
• Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
• To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
• Spot clean.
• Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
• Made in India.
• Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONSOVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
• 3'w x 5'l.
• 5'w x 8'l.
• 8'w x 10'l.
• 9'w x 12'l.
• 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
• Rug thickness: 0.6".
CARESpot clean. Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handmade. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming and proper care, typically within three to six months.
- Shipping + Return Info
Items sized 8' x 10' and under ship via Front Door Delivery. Items sized 9' x 12' and over ship via Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy for stocked items purchased between 10/30/2017–12/24/2017. If you or a gift recipient are dissatisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2018 for a full refund of the merchandise value. Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date. Outside these timeframes, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear