A MANO Ceramic Planter - Solid
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Each piece in Louisa Podlich’s collection starts as a tiny ball of clay and is shaped and decorated by hand, a mano. Designed with Minnesota winters in mind, this A MANO Ceramic Planter is the perfect home for your favorite small plant.
- Created by A MANO Learn more.
- 3"diam. x 3.25"h.
- Low fire clay, glaze + lustre.
- Includes drainage hole.
- Designed and hand made in Minneapolis, MN.
- Meet the Maker
Louisa Podlich creates her ceramic bowls, planters and more by hand, a mano. With the belief that her art should be accessible to everyone, Louisa designed her collection in a variety of colors, functionalities and with an attention to detail that shows each piece is made with love.
Maker: A MANO
We create: Small, decorative ceramics in bright colors
We use: Clay, glaze and metallic lustre
Based in: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Favorite local hangout: Eli's
Design should be: Accessible to everyone
See more of what we make: @weshopamano
- Shipping + Return Info
This unique item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 2 week of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.