American Heirloom State Ornament - Massachusetts
After creating their first state-shaped cutting boards for their wedding reception, Amy Stringer-Mowat and Bill Mowat started American Heirloom with the intention of making quality home goods meant to be cherished and passed down. With their notorious cutting boards in mind, they created these ornaments, fashioned from modern acrylic—the perfect gift for a local from sea to shining sea.
- Created by American Heirloom. Learn more.
- Approx. 2"–3"w x 4"–5.5"l.
- Designed and laser cut in Brooklyn, NY.
- Meet the Maker
Brooklyn-based wife and husband Amy Stringer-Mowat and Bill Mowat started American Heirloom in 2011 after creating their first state-shaped cutting boards for their wedding reception. Since then, American Heirloom has grown and now makes cutting boards for all 50 states as well as an assortment of quality home goods meant to be cherished and passed down through the generations.
Maker: American Heirloom
We create: State-shaped cutting boards
We use: Sustainably sourced woods
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Roman's in Fort Greene
Design should be: Intuitive and uncomplicated
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear