ArtLifting for West Elm - Alicia Sterling Beach, Sacred Geometry Turquoise
Alicia Sterling Beach is a mixed media artist based in Los Angeles. In her personal struggles to overcome homelessness and physical suffering from childhood trauma, Alicia has fostered an “attitude of gratitude,” which is reflected in her serene and joyful pastel work. On Sacred Geometry, Alicia says: “The vivid color, both translucent and light, enhances the weightless sense of calm and buoyancy.”
- Print of an original artwork by Alicia Sterling Beach.
- Printed on 100% cotton fine art paper.
- Printed in San Leandro, CA.
- Meet the Maker
The Artist: Alicia Sterling Beach is a mixed media artist based in Los Angeles, California. Born in Caracas, Venezuela, Alicia has concentrated on the joyous and fostered “an attitude of gratitude” in her personal struggles to overcome homelessness and physical suffering from childhood trauma. Through drawing, abstraction and symmetrical themes in watercolor, colored pencil and soft pastel, Alicia intends to inspire a sense of calm and create harmony and balance.
ArtLifting: Since 2013 ArtLifting has been dedicated to empowering artists living with homelessness or disabilities through the celebration and sale of their artwork. Not only does ArtLifting give its artists a path to financial stability, but it gives them community, a space to cultivate their art. ArtLifting uses its “business for good” with proceeds going to the artists themselves and toward strengthening art service agencies, shelters and disability centers across the country. Today, ArtLifting is doing this important and uplifting work in 19 cities across the United States.
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear