ArtLifting for West Elm - David McCauley, Ravel
David McCauley is a mixed media artist based in Miami, FL. After suffering a life-altering injury, he discovered just how powerful creating art as catharsis can be and began dedicating his time to his work. Ravel showcases the urban contemporary artwork David has been celebrated for all around the world.
- Print of an original painting by David McCauley.
- Printed on 100% cotton fine art paper.
- Printed in San Leandro, CA.
- Meet the Maker
The Artist: After sustaining a spinal cord injury that impaired his hand usage and paralyzed him from the chest down, David McCauley discovered how powerful creating art was in helping him heal. David’s art blends design, sculpture, typography and repurposed materials and his urban contemporary work is held in prestigious private collections worldwide. In 2010, David left a career on Wall Street and founded RiseUP Gallery to provide therapeutic art workshops to newly injured patients, including those with spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries, and patients with multiple sclerosis.
ArtLifting: Since 2013 ArtLifting has been dedicated to empowering artists living with homelessness or disabilities through the celebration and sale of their artwork. Not only does ArtLifting give its artists a path to financial stability, but it gives them community, a space to cultivate their art. ArtLifting uses its “business for good” with proceeds going to the artists themselves and toward strengthening art service agencies, shelters and disability centers across the country. Today, ArtLifting is doing this important and uplifting work in 19 cities across the United States.
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear