ArtLifting for West Elm - Juan Bonilla, Pyramid
Juan Bonilla is a San Francisco-based artist exploring movement, energy, color and shapes in his art as a form of communication. “My art speaks to people in a way I could never compose in speech,” he shares. Pyramid evokes industrial-like structural dimension in bold colors and forms seen throughout Juan’s body of work.
- Print of an original painting by Juan Bonilla.
- Printed on 100% cotton fine art paper.
- Printed in San Leandro, CA.
- Meet the Maker
The Artist: Juan Bonilla is a San Francisco-based artist exploring movement, energy, color and shapes in his art as a form of communication. “My art speaks to people in a way I could never compose in speech,” he says about using art as therapy. His abstract work layers bold colors and industrial-like forms, which he paints at Hospitality House, a shelter, drop-in center, employment program and community arts studio in the Tenderloin District.
ArtLifting: Since 2013 ArtLifting has been dedicated to empowering artists living with homelessness or disabilities through the celebration and sale of their artwork. Not only does ArtLifting give its artists a path to financial stability, but it gives them community, a space to cultivate their art. ArtLifting uses its “business for good” with proceeds going to the artists themselves and toward strengthening art service agencies, shelters and disability centers across the country. Today, ArtLifting is doing this important and uplifting work in 19 cities across the United States.
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear