ArtLifting for West Elm - Scott Benner, Untitled 35
Scott Benner is a Boston-based artist whose portfolio encompasses over 40 years of experience. Scott’s preferred medium utilizes fine line pen and ink and he has dedicated thousands of hours to achieving the contrast and fine lines that define his work. Created exclusively for West Elm, Untitled 35 is an inspired example of Scott’s talent and commitment to his art.
- Print of an original pen drawing by Scott Benner.
- Printed on 100% cotton fine art paper.
- Printed in San Leandro, CA.
- Meet the Maker
The Artist: Scott Benner’s portfolio encompasses over 40 years of practice, patience and perseverance. After being diagnosed with Horner’s syndrome, a series of events left Scott without a home and without a job. He found solace in his art and saw that others were also touched by his work. Scott’s body of work is the result of thousands of hours and dedication, with some pieces taking upwards of 1,000 hours or more. Through ArtLifting, Scott has been able to secure housing and continues to be dedicated to his art—“I shouldn’t be doing it to try to sell pictures. I should be doing what inspires me. That’s where the real roots are.”
ArtLifting: Since 2013 ArtLifting has been dedicated to empowering artists living with homelessness or disabilities through the celebration and sale of their artwork. Not only does ArtLifting give its artists a path to financial stability, but it gives them community, a space to cultivate their art. ArtLifting uses its “business for good” with proceeds going to the artists themselves and toward strengthening art service agencies, shelters and disability centers across the country. Today, ArtLifting is doing this important and uplifting work in 19 cities across the United States.
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear