Circle & Line No. 16 Wall Hanging
Circle & Line is a design studio that produces thoughtful, one-of-a-kind home goods with the belief that each of their pieces should reflect the aesthetic of any space. Exploring a tender balance among curved forms, the No. 16 Wall Hanging is made of lacquered solid brass for a lovely addition to bare walls in a living room, entryway or nursery.
- Created by Circle & Line. Learn more.
- 6.6"w x 25"l.
- Lacquered solid brass.
- Designed and handcrafted in Austin, TX.
- Meet the Maker
Circle & Line is a design studio that produces thoughtful, one-of-a-kind home goods. They believe that artful objects are meaningful and the role of each piece is to reflect the aesthetics of any space. Corie Humble, the designer and founder, loves to pare her design process down to the most essential elements. The result is a breathtaking blend that elicits wonder and surprise.
Maker: Circle & Line
We create: Mobiles and wall hangings
We use: Brass and powder-coated matte parts
Based in: Austin, TX
Favorite local hangout: Kinda Tropical
Designed should be: Thoughtful
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Lightly wipe clean with a damp cloth.