Craighill Helix Keyring - Steel
The team at Craighill believes “a product should tell a story about its creation and potential.” Using a range of materials, they advance their mission of creating distinct and useful objects for you and your home, offering contemporary options to some of the outdated designs we're used to. The Helix Keyring is a sculptural, functional solution to organizing your keys.
- Created by Craighill. Learn more.
- 2"l x 1.25"w x .25"h.
- Stainless steel wire.
- Designed in Brooklyn, NY. Formed in Cleveland, OH.
- Meet the Maker
Initially studying to be an architect, Hunter Craighill decided to turn his creative ideas and passions towards graphic design and, ultimately, product design after working with dozens of American manufacturers and then founding Craighill in 2015. Based in Brooklyn, NY, the team at Craighill aims to offer alternatives to the flawed products you’re probably used to, by presenting contemporary options that are as functional as they are aesthetically pleasing.
We create: Minimal personal accessories
We use: Brass and acrylic enamel
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Samesa
Design should be: Thoughtful and unfussy
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear