Fleabags East West Tote - Large
Founded in 2009, Brooklyn-based Fleabags designs timeless, refined and purposeful canvas and leather bags + accessories. The perfect size for beach days and market hauls, the custom-dyed canvas East West Tote transforms from a handheld to shoulder bag with detachable leather handles.
- Created by Fleabags. Learn more.
- 24"w x 7"d x 16"h.
- Custom-dyed cotton canvas body.
- Detachable vegetable-tanned leather handles.
- Copper rivets and collar buttons.
- One interior pocket.
- Comfortably fits most laptop sizes.
- Designed in Brooklyn, NY. Made in India.
- Meet the Maker
Shira Entis and Alexandra Bell were searching for the perfect bag for their frequent trips to the flea market—sturdy, roomy + American made. In 2009 they founded Fleabags, using Italian and vegetable-tanned leather and colors that popped to put their elevated spin on the classic toolbag. Since then, Fleabags has expanded to include a full assortment of purposeful and timeless canvas and leather bags + accessories that are designed in Brooklyn, NY.
We create: Bags + accessories
We use: Cotton canvas + leather
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Saraghina, an amazing pizza place in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn.
Design should be: A solution
See more of what we make: @fleabg
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Spot clean canvas. Leather may be treated as needed with traditional leather care products.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.