From Fran Espresso Cup Set - Marble
Fran Aldea wants to help set the tone for your day. In her Brooklyn studio she handcrafts one-of-a-kind mugs and espresso cups out of porcelain slabs with playful yet elegant details. Accented with 22-karat gold luster and finished inside and out in an opulent glossy glaze, this set of two, from Fran to you, is perfect for sharing a midday double espresso with a friend.
- Created by From Fran. Learn more.
- 3.5"diam. x 2"h.
- 4 fluid oz.
- Porcelain, glaze.
- 22-karat gold luster.
- Food safe.
- Set of 2.
- Designed + handcrafted in Brooklyn, NY.
- Due to handcrafting process, slight variations are expected and add to this item's unique nature.
- Meet the Maker
Fran Aldea is a Chilean graphic designer and ceramic artist based in Brooklyn, NY. Inspired by color and traditional construction methods, Fran uses slabs of porcelain, granite powder, glaze and other raw materials to handcraft her collection of unique mugs and espresso cups. Her one-of-a-kind designs bring color, texture and playfulness to every day.
Maker: From Fran
I create: Handcrafted porcelain mugs
I use: Porcelain, stains, clear glaze, underglaze pencils + gold luster
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Le Botaniste
Design should be: Unique
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Hand wash only. Not dishwasher or microwave safe.