Happy Habitat Recycled Cotton Throw - Sliding Stripes
Kansas City-based artist and designer Karrie Dean starts her process by drawing, then sends her designs to a small knitting team in New Jersey, where each throw is made to order. The Sliding Stripes Throw is an easy (and extra soft) accent for a bed or sofa.
- Created by Happy Habitat. Learn more.
- 50"w x 60"l.
- 80% recycled cotton, 20% acrylic.
- Designed in Roeland Park, KS. Woven in New Jersey.
- Meet the Maker
Karrie Dean of Happy Habitat makes earth-friendly, functional pieces of art. Nothing is more gratifying for her than seeing her throws being used and loved in a customer’s home.
Maker: Happy Habitat
I create: Eco throws
I use: Recycled cotton + acrylic
Based in: Roeland Park, KS
Favorite local hangout: Ça Va—can’t pass up good bubbly
My favorite things about my neighborhood/city are: Sincere, honest people who encourage each other to do amazing things
Lately, I’ve been inspired by: Feathers
The most important things in my workspace are: Probably should say my Mac, but I’d die without the light coming through my windows
See Karrie's favorite spots in Kansas City on our blog.
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low heat.