Hemlock + Heather Reclaimed Wood Wall Art - Ana Louisa
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Hemlock & Heather is a partnership between husband and wife team Kristopher and Kelley Denby, who love to incorporate the culture and sustainability of Austin, Texas, into their wall hangings. Thoughtfully handcrafted from 100% reclaimed materials, they scour their home state selecting wood. Natural variations in wood characteristics make each Ana Louisa Wall Hanging truly one of a kind.
- Created by Hemlock & Heather. Learn more.
- 24"w x 1.25"d x 12"h.
- 100% reclaimed wood.
- Recycled paint.
- Keyhole slot for hanging.
- Sealed with a coat of clear wax.
- Each wall hanging is uniquely crafted by hand. Natural variations are to be expected.
- Designed and made in Austin, TX.
- Meet the Maker
Kristopher and Kelley Denby make one-of-a-kind, repurposed wooden art pieces that are sourced locally and made entirely by hand. They believe in supporting fellow makers by shopping local and buying American-made products.
Maker: Hemlock & Heather
We create: Reclaimed wall hangings
We use: 100% recycled + up-cycled wood found in and around Austin, TX
Based in: Austin, TX
Favorite local hangout: Gibson Bar & Matt’s Famous El Rancho
See their list of 23 must-see spots in Austin on our blog.
- Shipping + Return Info
This Made-to-Order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth; indoor use only.